Where to whoop-diddy scoop poop at WSU

In January 2017, I wrote about the best five places to poop on campus. I thought I knew every crevice of this campus, but I was an ignorant, inexperienced undergraduate then.

The+best+bathroom+is+located+in+Morrison+Hall.+

Evan Pflugradt

The best bathroom is located in Morrison Hall.

I need to right a wrong.

For a little more than a year now I’ve been sharing my opinion with you, and I strive to deliver you honest and accurate information. But, I admit, I’ve made a mistake. Before I finish out my time as opinion editor of The Sunflower, it’s only fair to you that I revisit something that’s been weighing heavy on my mind.

I used to think the best place to whoop-diddy scoop poop was the Experiential Engineering Building located on Innovation Campus. But the novelty soon wore off and the stalls have lost their new bathroom smell.

Then it hit me — who’s going to walk all the way to the Experiential Engineering Building when they need to go? It’s simply unrealistic to think anyone would make the special trip there. I should have considered practicality. Had I done that, I would have known to leave this doo-doo destination off the list.

Morrison Hall originally opened as Wichita State’s library. Today, it houses the president’s office and the offices of most university administration. The building is a treasure, and the bathrooms don’t disappoint.

You’d be hard out of luck to find a bathroom on the main floor. There’s only one bathroom — marked private — on the first floor. The secret treasure is located in the basement.

Evan Pflugradt
The whoop scoop poo place.

This bathroom features a deluxe wooden door with a shiny, polished door handle. Inside, the tiling leading halfway up the wall is a major upgrade from the typical doom and gloom — this could not be more aesthetically pleasing.

Above the tiling are tinted windows that allow some light in, giving the place a nice, homey feel. There’s only one stall in the men’s room, but it’s lightly trafficked and kept clean.

This bathroom is clean, private, always smells fresh and is equipped with a solid supply of toilet paper. Simply put, this bathroom is fit for a president.

As an added luxury, the women’s room has its own couch to sit and chill out on.

Located conveniently near the center of campus, the two bathrooms in the basement of Morrison Hall should be your top choice to stop off at when you need to go No. 2.

I vow not to lead you astray again. Take my word for it, these are the bathrooms you need in your life.