Wichita State to add Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers, Panda Express in the Rhatigan Student Center

Freddy's Frozen Custard and Panda Express will replace Chartwells food retailers Mondo Subs and Sono on the first floor of the Rhatigan Student Center. 

The Wichita State cheerleading team stunts outside of a Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers.

Wichita State will add Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers and Panda Express to the list of on-campus food options this fall.

Freddy’s and Panda Express will replace Chartwells food retailers Mondo Subs and Sono on the first floor of the Rhatigan Student Center.

The two new retailers are expected to open ahead of the fall semester.

Evan Pflugradt, Sports Editor
Evan Pflugradt is the Sports Editor of The Sunflower. Pflugradt graduated from the Elliott School of Communication in spring 2017, and was recognized as the Elliott School’s Most Outstanding Journalism Graduate for the 2017 graduating class. Pflugradt graduated from Wichita State with a bachelor of arts in communication — journalism. He has previously served as...