Top 10…places to find miss right

Women make up 51 percent of the U.S. population, so you’d think meeting them would be a slam dunk.  Unfortunately, society ignores statistics most of the time, which is why you rarely see sociologists in the math department.  The Sunflower sent me on a no-expense paid journey to find the top 10 places to meet eligible women.  Despite the fact that I didn’t meet a single woman, they were still willing to pay for this list.

10. Anywhere on campus (unless you’re in the men’s room)

Women are everywhere. Finding one on campus is great because they’re most likely from the area, and most likely go to WSU. (Duh!)

9. The gym

If you like women that stay in shape and could probably kick your butt, the gym would be a perfect place to meet someone. Maybe you could even show off with your mildly impressive bench-press! Maybe…

8. Book store or library

It’s easy to strike up conversation around a book she’s reading. Just make sure you’ve actually read it…

7. Student groups

Get involved in one of the many groups on campus and you may just find a woman who shares your interests. 

6. Rock concert/rap concert

Although it’s probably too loud to talk during the show, you can definitely start a conversation about the artist after the show … unless your ears are still ringing. 

5. Video game tournament

If you’re lucky, you might find the one-in-a-million videogame-playing babe! Also, it would be a no-brainer for the first date.

4. The laundromat

You’d be surprised at how many people told me to put this on the list…apparently it works.

3. The electronics store

If you’re tech savvy (engineering/computer science majors), you may be just the person to answer questions and give advice.

2. Guitar store

If you’re musically inclined, it’ll be easy to find someone to compliment on her guitar-playing skills, or show off your own.

1. Google

This may sound creepy at first, but hear me out. Google “top 10 places to meet a guy” and go to one of them. There will probably be plenty of women looking for a guy just like you.